AI & Cyber Security for Business Leaders/Managers
8 hrs (1 day)
- Define and identify cyber security concepts including risks, threats and challenges in an organization
- Conduct continuous cyber security threat monitoring
- Identify the strategies to response the common cyber attack
Session 1 – AI Fundamentals
- In this session, participants will be introduced to AI and cyber security concepts including historical of cyber-attack and security, top 10 cyber-attacks and some case studies in Singapore. In addition, participants will be familiarised with the cyber securities standards, C-I-A model, best practices as per Center for Internet Security (CIS) for basic, foundation and organizational. At the end of the session, participants will be able to gain a full understanding of the AI cyber security concepts.
Session 2- AI case studies
- In this session, participants will be introduced to how AI is used as a new tool to further enhance automation within the cyber security including faster detection, network security, phishing detection, secure authentication, behaviour analytics and fraud prevention. At the end of the session, participants will be able to conduct continuous monitoring on cyber security threat and identify the strategies to response to the common cyber-attack.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information on our GICT Training and Certification courses.