Future of Cryptocurrency & NFTs
8 hrs (1 day)
- Describe the core concept of blockchain and its applications in the industry.
- Explain the end-to-end process of cryptocurrency mining.
- Develop a practical smart contract with the Solidity programming language.
Session 1 – Blockchain Fundamentals
- In this session, participants will be introduced to a high-level overview of the core concepts of Blockchain and its application in the industry. Attendees will be introduced to the concept of the Blockchain network and Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm, cryptocurrency as a pivotal application of Blockchain and understand the mechanics of cryptocurrency mining and block reward.
Session 2 – Smart Contract Development
- In this session, participants will be introduced to a practical application of Smart Contract development with the Ethereum Blockchain. Participants will be exposed to the fundamentals of the Ethereum blockchain and its key technology pillars such as the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), Swam and Whisper. Participants will be exposed to the development of Smart Contracts using the Solidity programming language within the Remix IDE environment.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information on our GICT Training and Certification courses.