Certified Big Data Science Analyst (CBDSA) Course
Big data analytics is about the use of advanced analytic techniques against data with large sizes from terabytes to zettabytes, structured or unstructured, and a variety of formats from different sources. However, you might don’t have the knowledge of how big data can impact your business and also the required infrastructure.
In the Certified Big Data Science Analyst (CBDSA) program, participants will acquire analytical skills from reporting to advanced data analytics. In addition, they will gain solid understanding of how analytics are being applied across different industries and business domains. Lastly, they will also learn the required infrastructure to support big data analysis.
This course covers the end-to-end concepts for big data technology. It deals with the big data challenges and various principles, concepts, techniques, and tools used in the Hadoop big data technology. This training provides different types of big data real-life business analytics use cases. The participants will be familiarized with big data technology as a tool for addressing the real-world problem due to data flood. The participants will also be explored to big data technology comprised of HDFS for the file distribution system, MapReduce for batch processing, HBase for data manipulation, and Hive for queries.
Participants will be equipped with knowledge of data analytics using RapidMiner. In addition, they will be equipped with practical end-to-end data analytics skillsets such as engineering classification and regression models using Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, and Neural Network. Participants will be equipped with the understanding of big data challenges and leverage on the existing Hadoop ecosystem including HDFS, Map Reduce, HBase, and Hive to accelerate data processing.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for anyone who wish to acquire technical skills in big data technologies. If you do have some knowledge/understanding of UNIX commands, it will be advantageous.
Majority of big data experts agree that the amount of generated data will be growing exponentially in the near future
- Unit 1: Introduction to Business Analytics
- Unit 2: Data/Information Architecture for Business Analytics
- Unit 3: Data Mining Tool
- Unit 4: Data Mining Techniques
- Unit 5: Introduction to Big Data
- Unit 6: Introduction to Hadoop
- Unit 7: Hadoop HDFS & MapReduce
- Unit 8: Apache HBase
- Unit 9: Apache Hive
- Acquire knowledge of complete Big Data Technologies stack from Data Storage, Data Processing, Data Visualisation to Data Analytics
- Acquire skills to manage and analyse big data
- Implement key predictive modelling Algorithms on RapidMiner Tool
- Gain a solid understanding of discriminative and generative algorithms
- Get hands-on experience in using Big Data Technologies Hadoop- HDFS, Map Reduce, HBase and Hive