Certified AI Cyber Security Specialist
Objective of the AI Cyber Security Specialist Course
The Certified AI Cyber Security Specialist aims to address the basics of Machine Learning and Cyber Security, best practices to Cyber Security, Malware Analysis, Cyber Security attack using Machine Learning, password brute force attack and anomaly detection through demo/hands-on sessions
- Unit 1: Introduction to Cyber Security
- Unit 2: Best Practices to Cyber Security
- Unit 3: Penetration Test with Kali Linux
- Unit 4: Machine Learning Basics
- Unit 5: Machine Learning & Cyber Security
- Unit 6: Machine Learning in Cyber Security exercises
- Unit 7: Malware Analysis
- Unit 8: Attacks on Machine Learning
- Unit 9: Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- Able to qualitatively explain definition of Cyber Security
- Able to quantitatively and qualitatively explain the fundamental concepts of Cyber Security and Cyber crimes
- Able to qualitatively explain the causes and emergence of frauds and quantitatively build solution to mitigate occurrences
- Able to use tools provided by Kali Linux Cyber Security penetration testing
- Able to understand differentiate machine learning from traditional programming paradigm
- Able to qualitatively explain the causes of malicious websites and quantitatively build suitable machine learning and/or artificial intelligence model to pre-detect their occurrences
- Able to understand basic concepts used in data preprocessing prior to training ML models.
- Able to develop machine learning solution using python and use python’s data science libraries in a Kali Linux platform.
- Learn to Create, Train, Test and Optimize machine learning models to suit applications.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information on our GICT Training and Certification courses.