Certified Python (AI) Developer (CPD) Course
Objective of the Python AI Developer Course
The objective of the AI Python course is to present an overview of artificial intelligence (AI) principles and approaches in industry based on best practices. The application of classical models used in Machine Learning and Deep Learning in terms of quality parametric would be addressed using both APIs and Python.
The training will focus in the implementation of one of the latest APIs in AI, with focus on Tensor Flow. In addition, the certification leverages intuitive approach to build complex models with human like intelligence that will help to solve real-world problems using Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques
Completion of the AI Python Training
After the course, participants will have a good understanding to build intelligent computing models in Anaconda Jupyter Notebook. They will appreciate that Deep Learning is showing promise in areas where the traditional Artificial Intelligence approaches have failed in the past.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Unit 2: Jumpstart Python Programming using Tensorflow, Keras and Pytorch API
- Unit 3: Benchmark Machine Learning (ML) models using Train-Test and Fit
- Unit 4: Impact of Big Data on NoSQL databases using Pymongo
- Unit 5: Feature Engineering of Deep Learning ANN using CNN and RNN
- Unit 6: Text processing application for Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Unit 7: Application of Text Processing in Sentiment Analysis, Profiling, BOTs
- Unit 8: Cognitive Challenges and Security Risk
- Understand the basics of AI using Python, Tensorflow and Keras.
- Implement Machine Learning to address Train-Test and Fit challenges.
- Implement Deep Learning with emphasis on Cost-Loss optimization.
- Develop using Anaconda - Jupyter notebook in Python using multiple APIs
- Explore case studies in the application of AI in emerging technologies.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information on our GICT Training and Certification courses.