Certified NoSQL Analyst (CNA) - MongoDB Course
The Certified NoSQL Analyst (CNA) program is aimed at both aspiring database and data warehouse administrators and provides a high-level overview on the concept of big data, role of big data analytics in business, data/information architecture, data warehousing, business intelligence, NoSQL approach, NoSQL & analytical tools and more. Practical NoSQL syntax will be taught using MongoDB shell, alongside the usage of MongoDB Compass and MongoDB Atlas. Participants will also be taught on how to leverage these data that are stored using analytical tool such RapidMiner.
The objective of the Certified NoSQL Analyst Course is to equip participants with the concept of big data, role of big data analytics in business, data/information architecture, data warehousing, business intelligence, NoSQL approach, NoSQL & analytical tools and more. In addition, the training focuses on MongoDB to implement different ways to store and handle data that can be modeled as a document format. This database is employed to handle documents in a free schema design that provides great flexibility to store and use data.
Participants will acquire knowledge on installation and configuration of MongoDB to working on Mongo shell through the NoSQL Analyst training. They will also learn data types in MongoDB, its schema design, create-read-update-delete operations, other MongoDB operators and index. In addition, participants will also learn about different data mining techniques through open-source analytical tools.
40 hrs (5 days) inclusive of training and exam
Participants are recommended to have preferably 1 year of experience in software development with any RDBMS/SQL database environment. However, if you do not have any experiences, you can still consider taking up the course and we will advise / assist you accordingly.
Why NoSQL and MongoDB?
Modern day businesses accumulate an astonishing amount of digital data, which can be leveraged to unlock new sources of economic value or to provide fresh insights into business trends. Business Analytics is the emerging and fastest growing technology which every organization is embracing. Given the context of data growth both in structured and unstructured way, organization also need to move forward from SQL to NoSQL technology to store and handle the data before analyzing it. MongoDB is one of the new open source databases that focus on the ideas of the NoSQL (Not Only SQL) approach.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Business Analytics
- Unit 2: Data/Information Architecture for Business Analytics
- Unit 3: Introduction to Big Data
- Unit 4: Introduction to NoSQL
- Unit 5: Introduction to MongoDB
- Unit 6: Installation of MongoDB
- Unit 7: Mongo Shell
- Unit 8: MongoDB Data Types
- Unit 9: Schema Design
- Unit 10: CRUD Operations
- Unit 11: MongoDB Operators
- Unit 12: MongoDB Indexes
- Unit 13: Data Mining Tool
- Unit 14: Data Mining Techniques
- Acquire knowledge on business analytics with its impact on enterprises through real use cases
- Acquire knowledge about the role of big data and NoSQL in business
- Get skilled in NoSQL concepts and technique through an open source tool
- Understand various design aspects and operations of MongoDB
- Implement data mining concepts and techniques through an open source analytical tool
- Get hands on experience in MongoDB, MongoDB Compass, MongoDB Atlas, RapidMiner