Certified Cloud Computing Specialist (CCCS) Training
The Certified Cloud Computing Specialist (CCCS) training covers the end-to-end concepts for Cloud Computing which comprise of various types of clouds and current cloud offerings that they can make use for different kinds of applications in various business sectors. This training also introduces the knowledge of cloud computing – architectures, technologies, application development on clouds, emerging cloud standards, and performance monitoring and evaluation.
The objective of this course is to equip participants with the key characteristics of cloud computing including various delivery models such as IaaS, SaaS and PaaS. Participants will learn the various virtualization comprised of hardware, operating system, server and storage virtualization. Participants will be equipped with the practical knowledge on building a private clouds, assessing the organisational readiness for internal private cloud, key steps to design your private cloud and open source solution for private cloud. In addition, participants will be equips with knowledge of SysOps, Agile and DevOps comprised of differences, lifecycle and principle.
Participants will be equipped with essential skills to examine cloud computing as well the technologies and framework that support cloud computing, the ability to apply cloud computing in different application contexts, and the ability to review and recommend suitability of, as well as implications of, cloud computing for a given application considering several technical and non-technical aspects. At the end of the lesson, participants will be able to build a private cloud.
Role of a Cloud Computing Specialist
As a cloud computing specialist, your role is to manage company information and services that are migrated into the cloud. It is essential that there is no interruption in services during this migration. You will help ensure this by analyzing a company’s needs and helping them select the appropriate cloud technology. As responsibilities you may be involve in providing design input, collaborating with customer service and analysts on project milestones, and analyzing weaknesses and recommending system improvements. You must also be able to effectively weigh the potential risks of IT solutions against a company’s IT needs.
- Unit 1:Cloud Computing: Concepts and Overview
- Unit 2: A Closer Look: Cloud Computing
- Unit 3: Cloud Computing: Service & Deployment Models
- Unit 4: Cloud Architecture
- Unit 5: Cloud Service Providers & Services
- Unit 6: Business Aspects of Cloud Computing & Adoption
- Unit 7: Cloud Application deployment considerations
- Unit 8: Cloud Computing: Economics and ROI
- Unit 9: Building a Private Cloud
- Acquire knowledge of virtualization technology
- Get skilled in Linux system (shell scripting in Linux)
- Obtain skills to design, manage and secure cloud infrastructure
- Obtain skills to build your own private cloud
- Implement CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Container Orchestration using Kubernetes.
- Gain knowledge on the critical effect of fog and edge computing in cloud computing