Certified Cloud Computing Associate (CCCA) Training
Objective of the Cloud Computing Associate Training
GICT Cloud Computing Associate training is a 2 days intensive training program which is designed to provide knowledge, skills, competency and expertise to IT professionals in the fast growing area of strategic importance. This program will help participants gain comprehensive understanding of cloud computing, various types of clouds and current cloud offerings that they can make use for different kinds of applications in different sectors.. It will help professionals embrace best practices in harnessing the promise and benefits of cloud computing – a rapidly emerging key new paradigm in IT – while managing the risks. They will also gain the skills they need to identify cloud computing’s potential, benefits and risks and to evaluate cloud’s various offerings
Who should attend?
Anyone who is looking to acquire knowledge on cloud computing and deploy cloud solutions in their organisations.
A cloud computing certification implies that you are skilled to help your organization reduce risks and costs to implement your workloads and projects on different cloud platforms. Cloud technology is the future.
- Unit 1: Cloud Computing: Concepts and Overview
- Unit 2: A Closer Look: Cloud Computing
- Unit 3: Cloud Computing: Service & Deployment Models
- Unit 4: Cloud Architecture
- Unit 5: Cloud Service Providers & Services
- Unit 6: Business Aspects of Cloud Computing & Adoption
- Unit 7: Cloud Application deployment considerations
- Unit 8: Cloud Computing: Economics and ROI
- Unit 9: Case Studies: Cloud Computing
- An in-depth understanding of the concepts of cloud computing
- Understand the various service models and deployment models of cloud computing
- Understand the cloud architecture and its design aspects
- Understand the business aspects of adapting cloud into organization
- Understand the cloud economics and ROI with case studies