Certified Cloud Computing Professional (CCCP) Training
The Certified Cloud Computing Professional (CCCP) training covers the end-to-end concepts for Cloud Computing which comprise of cloud computing architectures, technologies, application development on clouds, containerization, continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous testing, continuous monitoring, and infrastructure as a code. Participants will be equipped with the knowledge of the DevOps principle.
The objective of this course is to equip participants with knowledge on how DevOps works and its impact on cloud computing. Participants will equip with the knowledge of Docker including building, deploying, and managing containerized applications and the differences of containerization versus virtualization. This course will also cover some popular CI/CD tools used by DevOps including Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, and Nagios.
Participants will be equipped with knowledge of DevOps comprised of comparison between traditional IT, DevOps life cycle, DevOps principles, and DevOps engineer. Participants will be equipped with the skillset of implementing containerizing a web-based application using Docker, continuous performance monitoring using Jenkins, manage infrastructure as a code using Nagios, and container orchestration system using Kubernetes. In addition, participants will familiar with privacy and Security as a service (SECaaS).
Who should attend?
Anyone who is looking to acquire knowledge on cloud computing and deploy cloud solutions in their organisations.
A cloud computing certification implies that you are skilled to help your organization reduce risks and costs to implement your workloads and projects on different cloud platforms. Cloud technology is the future.
- Unit 1: Cloud Computing Introduction, Deployment & Delivery Models
- Unit 2: Cloud Computing Building Blocks, Virtualization
- Unit 3: Cloud Scalability, Monitoring & Management, Pricing of Cloud Services
- Unit 4: Other Forms of Virtualization
- Unit 5: Building a Private Cloud
- Unit 6: Cloud Computing Coding in Cloud
- Unit 7: Cloud Computing Security, Privacy, and Risk
- Unit 8: DevOps
- Unit 9: Docker and Kubernetes
- Unit 10: Fog and Edge Computing
- Obtain knowledge on how DevOps works and its impact on cloud computing
- Obtain skills on containerizing a web-based application using Docker
- Acquire skills to design and implement Microservices systems using Docker
- Gain knowledge on building a secure application using Docker
- Best practices for using Docker in cloud computing
- Gain knowledge on continuous performance monitoring using Jenkins
- Be comprehensively familiar with privacy and Security as a service (SECaaS)
- Acquire expertise to manage infrastructure as a code using Nagios