Python Zero to Pandas Hero
16 hrs (2 days)
- Be equipped with the fundamentals of coding in Python with a focus on practical business applications
- Acquire the skillset to search for a specific data type based on custom requirements.
- Acquire the skillset to combine multiple data sets for better insights.
- Acquire the ability to analyze voluminous data.
Session 1 – Python Programming Fundamentals
- In this session, participants will be introduced to a high-level overview of the Python programming language and acquire skills to setup the environment and practice fundamental syntax. Concepts such as control-flow structure i.e., if statements, logic structures, data structures and automation will be discussed in detail. At the end of the session, participants will gain a conceptual understanding.
Session 2 – Analyzing Data with Pandas
- In this session, participants will be introduced to Jupyter notebook, Pandas module and explore the Pandas inherent data structure – Series and Data Frames. Participants will be equipped with extensive data manipulation concepts such as custom data importing, dealing with bad data, dealing with missing values, creating data filters, concatenating data, and data export to list a few
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information on our GICT Training and Certification courses.